MR3 SAFETY SHOES
M-SERIES safety shoes is one of our most advanced collections with shoes in sizes for both men and women. We have created a line of incredibly athletic, high-tech safety shoes with varying individual needs and preferences in mind. These safety shoes are made with the newest technologies and highest standard of materials to meet the expectations of even the most demanding customers. The athletic look, extremely light weight and superior comfort comprise the essence of this line. M-SERIES safety shoesare designed to become your favorite footwear; not only for work.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
AIRTOX MR2 safety shoes represent the most advanced safety footwear available on the market. Carefully thought through from design to manufacture, the AIRTOX MR2 will make you feel comfortable, fresh and light on your feet, any time of the day.
How high is the level of protection provided for your feet?
- The AIRTOX MR2 safety shoesfeature the revolutionaryWHITELAYER® anti-penetration.Lighter, more flexible and stronger than any competing material.WHITELAYER® keeps your feet safe from nails and other sharp objects.
- An extraordinarily strong aluminum toe-cap keeps your toes safe from heavy objects etc. while making no compromises in terms of weight and comfort.
- A thin layer of extremely durable NRT rubber gives the AIRTOX MR2 safety shoes anti-slip features while simultaneously ensuring acid-, fuel- and heat-resistance (300o C).
The AIRTOX MR2 safety shoes are as comfortable as your trainers due to:
- An upper made from the highly breathable POWERBREEZE®textile. This fabric ensures optimal ventilation any time of the day and will make sure your feet stay dry and comfortable at all times.
- A shock-absorbent and lightweight EVA midsole, the same midsole material used in many popular trainers and running shoes.
- A shock- and moisture absorbent Cool&Me® insole that ensures you won’t even want to take of your shoes by the end of the day.
To ensure that you gain the most from your MR2 safety shoes, always remember to wear the right pair of socks. We recommend technical anti-moisture socks, typically made for hiking, running or snow sports. Wearing normal socks made from cotton is a common mistake as these types of materials retain additional moisture, leaving you with the feeling of damp and uncomfortable feet.
Heavy, cumbersome, unflattering and uncomfortable safety shoes that can potentially harm your body belong in the past. Welcome to the new generation of great looking and extremely comfortable work footwear! Try a pair of AIRTOX today.
Available in one color version: gray, black & white (for a different color combination see MR3 or MR4).
EN ISO 20345 S1-P SRC
Service industry, light construction, manufacturing, warehousing and other areas where safety footwear is required.